Saturday, August 9, 2008

California beach fun!!! We went on a vacation to have some fun in the sun and tire the little ones out. Here we are on the beach with the kids buried in the sand. Holden has an orange slice in his hand that he had carefully kept clean for nearly 20 minutes.
Tal is thinking, "who the hell are these ladies, and why are we taking a picture with them?" We looked all over for some boy charecters to take our pictures with but the only ones we could find were princesses. Tal was a good sport though. He said, "Mom I know you are a girl and like that kinda stuff, so did you think that was fun?" I said," Yeah thanks Tal..." (the picture taker was obviously NOT paying attention but at least he got the most important people)
I love their costumes. I bet Clara would love to get her hands on that getup!
Sand crabs that were taken from their homes in the sand and placed in a bucket too full of water. They later died.
Holden going to fill his watering can full of water.
A wave got him and got him all wet and sandy. He throwing that darn watering can away now since he thinks it was the source of the problem.
"See Tal that's what a wave will do to you if you get too close." I think I pretty much scared them straight. Tal didn't boogie board until the last day because I made him so nervous of the waves.
Poor Holdy! He won't let go of my arm and he has sand in every little nook and cranny. Holdy I love you...