Talmage always stays busy with something. He is attempting to bury this tree cousin Keely found in the water.

Yuba once again! I know we should probably try some other destinations once in a while but we have so much fun here, and Tally and Holden love the mud/sand and the warm water. It's not that far to drive and whole lot cleaner than utah lake.

There's always a game of catch if my Dad is around, and it always ends up in a competition of who can throw the hardest.

Tal is always game for anything. First time ever on water skis and he got up the first time, and skiied about 10 feet then crashed. Thanks Tim for staying in the water to help him. Those were some BIG fish jumping around and I would've been afraid one would bite my toe.

Good job Dad! I love you... I love this picture because of the cows in the background mooing at us.

Tim and Keely braved the approaching storm. It was starting to get windy and she tried a couple of times. Brave little girl. Way to go!

This knee board came in quite handy and was a better beach toy than all the buckets and shovels combined.

Wee! Ryan gave Tal a good safe ride in the shallow water.