Monday, March 8, 2010

I have been meaning to write a little more about our adventures in the land of Disney... We went with the in-laws who are about the easiest people to travel with that I have ever met. Eight nights and Nine days staring at the same people can be frustrating sometimes, but I loved them even more when I got home. We started the cruise in Orlando and it was a COLD 50 degrees when we landed Friday evening, but by the time we sailed 12 hours away it was in the 70's, then the next morning we woke up to a beautiful 83 degree morning.. It was magical. On the boat we went to movies, Broadway style plays, the video arcade, we played basketball and ping pong, we swam, stayed up late watching movies outside and of course ate too much. We made stops in the Virgin Islands and in the Bahamas. They were two places we had never been. We loved it and felt so lucky to go! We have been home a few days, and I have just barely begun to feel like I am on solid ground. Thank goodness!
 
Posted by Picasa