It was Saturday morning and I could see the sun up in the sky behind all the nasty smog. I couldn't find our kitty, the house was a mess and I said to myself, "I hate winter"... Then I had the thought, "do I dare to take BOTH kids skiing"?? Up until now I have taken one at a time, (unless I have my Dad to help) and it helps me stay a little calmer. I am a huge worrier, so if I can't see both kids all the time I get frantic. Tally and I had a talk about waiting and always looking to see me since I was going to be helping Holden and I wouldn't be able to keep my eye on him. He did wonderful and was always waiting and yelling to tell me where he was. What was I so worried about??? We had a heavenly time together up out of the nasty air and in the sunshine. We pigged out on chicken fingers and fries, skittles, and hot chocolate.. It was lovely~!!!