Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nutcracker

 
Tally learned about the Nutcracker in school, and since I have never seen it myself, I bought the two of us tickets. I had a few people warn me that Tally was probably too young and would get bored, but I thought he would be fine since he knew the story. Well... he was more than fine. He enjoyed it and told me who was who and what was going on. I was the one that grew a little bored toward the end. Before the ballet started, Tally and I had fun roaming around downtown SLC stuffing ourselves with every sweet treat we could find. We started with smoothies, then caramel apples, a cookie or two or three, then life savors. It was disgusting! I will always remember this special time with my little man talking and laughing and eating. He is a special little person for sure!
Posted by Picasa