Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Please Don't Judge..

 
We went to dinner with a few friends tonight, and somehow we began discussing annoying habits. I am not in denial, I know I have some... Anyway, moving on with the story, I stayed quiet because I didn't want my toothpaste problem to come up, BUT, it did and no one could let it die. We talked and talked about it. They told me to clean it every time I was done using it. They said I should invest in one with a screw on lid. I assured them I had tried that, but I always lost the lid and the same toothpaste volcano would form. They told me to start from the bottom and roll my toothpaste roll instead of squeezing from the middle. They said I should buy one of the things you mount on your wall that squeezes your toothpaste for you. They asked how long I had been doing this. Apparently, it's not normal. I still squeeze the toothpaste like I am five, I know. I just opened a new one though, and I will keep this one clean. I promise. Dan, I bet you are getting a good laugh right now.
Posted by Picasa