Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is the first time I have done a tag. Enjoy!

50 Things you may have never known I am always cold. I am afraid of being inside tall buildings. I have been to 18,000 feet above sea level. I am not very social. I get teased for wanting to stay home and eat cereal. I used to be very outgoing. I have been to the top of the Grand Teton. I get the winter blues. I eat a least one Reese’s peanut butter cup a week. I sleep nearly nine hours every night. I would rather sleep than eat. I love to ski, and have my whole life. I served a mission to Venezuela. I drink soda about twice a year. Chicken Nachos at Chili’s are my FAVORITE! I hated steak until two years ago. I don’t like cake. I do like getting older. (I feel a bit wiser). I am grateful for the hard times in my life. I love chocolate chip cookies hot and melty! I love to take naps with my boys. I love their stinky breath in the morning. I hate dresses. I love jeans and T-shirts. It’s all I ever wear. I love a hot dog only when cooked over a fire. I love to ride my bike and take long walks. I have never minded doing things by myself. I kind of like it. I love the smell of horse manure. It’s hard for me to sit through church. I am not a picky eater. I will eat it even if I have to gag it down. I am not fond of swimming. I get cold. I am disorganized but trying to change. I love animals and tend to squeeze them. I also squeeze my boys, I can’t help it, they are so cute. I have a very strong testimony that God loves his children. I love to read. Sometimes I get in trouble for having my head in a book. I really admire my fellow humans, Life can be hard. I could recite/sing the movie Mary Poppins word for word. I sing really loud in the car when I am by myself. I love to be hot and sweaty. My toenails are painted blue at the moment. I drink a liter of water every morning right when I wake up. (mission habit) I love any and every kind of fruit. I hate to feel adrenaline. I like slow and safe. I will never sky dive. I used to be judgmental. Life’s experiences taught me better than that. I am 30 and I still sometimes need my Mommy to wipe away my tears. I love jewelry but rarely wear it. It’s uncomfortable. The mall gives me a headache and makes my feet hurt. I can’t stand snakes and they are all over my yard. I have perfect vision. Something I never take for granted. I love brown eyes. Now I tag Heather and Sunni!!!