Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Fun Day!

This time, we decided to take Holden after his pleading that he was a, "BIG BOY". "Mom" he would say, "Please take me with you, I can do it." On the way up he kept squealing and saying, " I have skis and I love them." He loved the chair lift, but wasn't so sure about his skis. He told me they were, "unstable" (his exact word). We should have gone yesterday though because it was a clear blue sky. Today was snowy. The neat thing about Holden though is that even though it was his first time and he was wobbly, and cold snow was blowing in his face he never once whined. He just asked questions like, "mom, why is it snowing", and "why do we wear skis", and "why is snow white" and these are just a few. He is such a sweetheart. It was a good day and we had fun.
Posted by Picasa