Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This morning we (tal, holdy and myself) went to the grocery store and I told them that if they were good then they could both pick out a treat at the end. They were both mostly good. So, i followed them around to pick out a treat, and holden picked SPAM and tal picked candy. I tried to explain that spam was only a treat for grandpa, but he insisted that spam was what he wanted. Then as I was trying to get them to the car they were climbing on the cart and darting here and there and so I said, "Behave kids or Mommy is going to have a COW!!" Then, when we got in the car and were driving home Tal said, "Mom I think we need to get a cow because Holdy is not going to behave." I laughed all the way home. My cute little bundles of joy...