Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's so good to have Brother!

"The future of the race marches forward on the feet of little children." Phillips Brookes I am so lucky to have little kids! Yesterday was so beautiful and warm I didn't take the kids inside until it got dark. We started the day with Talmage's soccer game, then we played in Grandmas garden for a few hours making rivers with the hose and using grandpas tool to dig big holes. After Grandmas house we went to Thanksgiving point for the Halloween festivities. They had a haunted house for kids, bounce houses, cotton candy, pony rides, clowns and so many other things I can't even remember. The funny/sad thing is that I am only thirty and I was so worn out at the end of the day I fell asleep with the kids at 8:45p.m. I had to admire all the other mothers out there that were chasing around more kids than I was. They all looked a little frazzled but happy. Talmage was such a big helper. He held Holden's hand almost the whole time because I am always such a nutcase, terrified of losing a child. Tal helped Holden get up all the ladders in the bounce houses and then he held his hand down all the slides. Holden trusts Talmage and for some reason God gave me two of the most special little boys and I am thankful every day for them.
Posted by Picasa